Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fried Shirataki and Enoki Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Shirataki and Enoki Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried shirataki and enoki mushrooms recipe. You can have stir-fried shirataki and enoki mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-fried Shirataki and Enoki Mushrooms:
- Prepare of packet Shirataki (konnyaku noodles).
- Use of packet Enoki mushrooms.
- Use of ★Hon-dashi stock granules.
- Get of ★ Umami seasoning.
- You need of ★Sugar.
- Take of to 3 tablespoons ★Soy sauce.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Salt (for rubbing).
Instructions to make Stir-fried Shirataki and Enoki Mushrooms:
- Take out the shirataki from the packet and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Slice the stem of the enoki mushroom and cut in half..
- Drain the shirataki from Step 1. Rub with salt, then rinse with water. *Make sure to drain the water well..
- Cook the shirataki from Step 3 in a pot. *Do not add oil..
- When the water is reduced, add vegetable oil. Add the enoki mushrooms from Step 2 and stir fry..
- Add the ★ seasonings and continue to stir fry. Don't worry too much about the moisture that's left over..
- I tried adding the popular spicy sesame oil from Momoya after Step 6 and it tasted delicious. The crispiness of the garlic was gone, but it was still good..
If you find this Stir-fried Shirataki and Enoki Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.