Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's lobster crab bisque recipe. To make mike's lobster crab bisque you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque:
- You need of ● For The Seafood Bisque.
- Get 2 Pounds of Langistino Lobster [chop – reserve half for finish].
- You need 6 oz of Real Crab Meat [reserve all for bisque finish]].
- Get 16 oz of Real Canned Crab Meat [add all to blender].
- Get 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 Cup of Seafood Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine [more if needed].
- You need 1 of LG Carrot [peeled – fine blended].
- Use 1/2 of LG White Onion [fine blended].
- You need 1 of LG Stalk Celery [fine blended].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic [fine blended].
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Crushed Bay Leaves [fine blended].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
Instructions to make Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque:
- Real Langistino lobster tail chunks and your canned lump crab meat pictured. Check closely for any shells. Reserve 1/2 of your chopped lobster chunks for your chunky bisque finish and blend. However, use ALL of your canned crab meat and 1/2 of your chopped lobster meat and place in blender..
- Real lump crab meat pictured. Check for any shells. Reserve all fresh whole crab meat for your chunky bisque finish. Do not blend..
- Blend everything in the Bisque section together except for 1/2 of your chopped lobster tails and your 6 oz chopped real crab meat. You'll definitely want visable seafood chunks in your bowls upon serving..
- Place blended mixture in a thick bottomed pot. Simmer bisque for 10 minutes. Then. add your remaining lump lobster and crab meat to pot and gently stir. Simmer bisque 3 minutes longer..
- Place hot bisque in small ramikims. Seal tightly and flip jars upside down until cooled. This action will seal your creamy bisque air tight..
- If not serving immediately, reheat your bisque filled jars by placing your ramikims in a pot of simmering water [about 2 inches] until they're fully heated..
- Serve with a quality Sauvignon Blanc wine to cut the richness of this dish. Enjoy!.
This is a decadent lobster bisque that is surprisingly easy to prepare. Your guests will be impressed and feel pampered. It's not a very thick bisque but has incredible flavor. I used crab meat instead of lobster and it was great!! We also carry a Tuna Salad mix to make a tasty tuna salad.
If you find this Mike's Lobster Crab Bisque recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.