Beef Meatballs bathed with Veggies Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef meatballs bathed with veggies sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Meatballs bathed with Veggies Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Meatballs bathed with Veggies Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef meatballs bathed with veggies sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Meatballs bathed with Veggies Sauce:
- Get 1/2 stalk of celery.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of dried onion.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 cloves of roasted garlic.
- Get 4 of ripe tomatos.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of mediterranean oil (canola-olive-grape seeds).
- Take 14 of large beef meatballs.
- Make ready 16 oz of diced tomatoes can.
- Make ready 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 pinch of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried onion.
- Prepare 16 oz of can of chick peas, drained.
- Take of chicken stock and water as needed.
- Take 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Take 6 of potatoes, size of a baseball.
- Take 1 cup of diced pumpkin.
Instructions to make Beef Meatballs bathed with Veggies Sauce:
- Blend the 6 first ingredients on the list plus the tomatoes. Covered with chicken stock..
- In the pan that you will cook this recipe, pour the oil and heat at medium setting. Add the blended seasoning, mix for one minute..
- Add the meatballs, saute. I used the pre-cooked ones. It is much faster than making them from scratch and there are great ones in the market..
- Add the carrots, chicken stock (I used home made). Water as required to obtain the desired consistency, potatoes, tomatoes, chickpeas..
- Taste an add turmeric and cumin to taste. Lower heat setting and cook until vegetables are soft; when done, add a sprint of fresh oregano and turn off the heat. Wait 10 minutes before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef meatballs bathed with veggies sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!