Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have simple salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes:
- Get of Hamburger meat.
- Make ready of Bread crumbs.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Get of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- Get of brown gravy or homemade brown gravy.
- Take of small cans of mushroom.
- Make ready of onion optional.
Steps to make Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes:
- Mix the first 4 ingredients, make into patties.
- Brown the patties in a small amount of oil in a pan on both sides. Or on sauté mode (want to cook them until they are just about done).
- Remove patties set aside, add in onions, if not using onions skip ( caramelized onions then follow directions for gravy packets then add to pot.
- Next add back the patties and drain mushrooms, add them in… let cook until hamburger patties are done, and gravy is thick. Serve over mashed potatoes. (I turned off my sauté mode and just put the lid on after my Gravy had thicken up.).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!