Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruity strawberry ice cream #christmasrevivalcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity strawberry ice cream #christmasrevivalcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity strawberry ice cream #christmasrevivalcontest recipe. To make fruity strawberry ice cream #christmasrevivalcontest you only need 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruity strawberry ice cream #christmasrevivalcontest:
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 punnets of fresh organic strawberries.
- Get 1 cup of chilled sweetened whipping sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Fruity strawberry ice cream #christmasrevivalcontest:
- In a pot, add sugar and milk. Do not stir. Heat the content on low heat for about 1hour. From time to time, remove the cream gently with a spoon that is forming on the milk ensuring not to stir. You will see a change in colour of the milk to cream/light yellow..
- Remove from heat and set aside. This is now your condensed milk that is ready for use. You can prepare this and store overnight..
- Mash/blend your cleaned strawberries of 1.5 of the punnet and set aside..
- Cut into small pieces the remaining strawberries and set aside..
- Using your hand mixer, whip your cream to a soft peak. This will double in size..
- Pour half of your condensed milk, half of your mashed strawberries into the whipped cream and fold gently for 1min..
- Add vanilla essence..
- Add the rest of the condensed milk and mashed strawberries..
- Add the cuts of the strawberries and fold gently again..
- Transfer the ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for 2-3hours to harden..
- The strawberries will continue releasing their juices and the color will turn to red 😋😋.
- Serve and enjoy on a sunny day!.
If you find this Fruity strawberry ice cream #christmasrevivalcontest recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.