Coconut Milk Jam. Coconut jam (Filipino: matamís sa báo, matamís na báo; Indonesian: seri kaya, srikaya; Malaysian: kaya, Vietnamese: ca dé) is a jam made from a base of coconut milk, eggs and sugar. Kaya is a very popular spread among Malaysian and Singaporean. It is made with coconut milk and eggs, usually served with bread or cream cracker.
The jam will be ready when its color slowly changes to a dark caramel/chocolate. Coconut Jam Slice – just like Nanna used to make! This recipe is an oldie but a goodie – delicious biscuit base with a jam filling and deliciously sweet coconut.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut milk jam. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut jam (Filipino: matamís sa báo, matamís na báo; Indonesian: seri kaya, srikaya; Malaysian: kaya, Vietnamese: ca dé) is a jam made from a base of coconut milk, eggs and sugar. Kaya is a very popular spread among Malaysian and Singaporean. It is made with coconut milk and eggs, usually served with bread or cream cracker.
Coconut Milk Jam is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Milk Jam is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut milk jam using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk Jam:
- Get 800 ml (27.05 fl oz) of Coconut milk can *unsweetened.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coconut sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
Kaya is made of coconut milk, egg and caramelized sugar. Eggs naturally binds the ingredients together while sugar provides sweetness to the jam besides acting as a natural preservative. View top rated Coconut milk jam recipes with ratings and reviews. Nutty Tomato Coconut Milk Jam -.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk Jam:
- Put all ingredients into a pan..
- Mix well..
- Simmer and stir with low heat for 80 mins. *The edge will dry easily. Stir from the edge to the center..
- Simmer & stir until approximately 1/3 of original weight..
- After 40 mins the texture changes rapidly. Becomes a little bit heavy to stir. *Keep stiring not to burn the jam. This is very important!.
- ☆Last Longer☆ Boil a clean jar for 10 mins. *To avoid breakage, have the jar in the water before boiling..
- Remove the jar and then boil a lid for 5 mins. *Boil the jar & lid separately. A minor amount of material might melt in the water..
- Put them on a clean paper kitchen towel to dry..
- Put just cooked hot jam in a jar and then close the lid..
- Boil 15 mins to seal..
- Cool down and then put in the refrigerator to chill. Jam stiffens as it cools..
- Put masking tape or label to decorate will be nice!.
- Served with this! "Coconut French Toast" Recipe ID : 13481461.
If you're not adding the pandan, your coconut jam will be a reddish-brown color this is due to the caramelization of the sugar. Kaya or Coconut Jam is a popular and delicious breakfast toast spread in Malaysia and Singapore. Recette – KAYA Pandan – Pâte à tartiner Kaya – Coconut Milk Egg Jam – HeyLitttleJean Le Kaya est. Coconut Milk and Chia Seed Panna Cotta with Rhubarb Sauce Receitas Da Felicidade! rhubarb jam, chia seeds, gelatin sheets, sugar, cream, coconut milk. Kaya or coconut jam is a confiture made of eggs, coconut milk, sugar & the aromatic pandan leaf (screwpine leaf).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food coconut milk jam recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply