Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Doc's crab cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doc's crab cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to doc's crab cakes recipe. You can have doc's crab cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doc's crab cakes:
- You need 12-16 oz. of jumbo or super lump crab meat.
- Provide 1 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of worcestershire.
- Get 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Get 1 of egg (remove yolk for lower cholesterol).
- Provide 6-8 of unsalted crackers (crushed) or one crumbled potato roll.
Instructions to make Doc's crab cakes:
- Whip mayonnaise, egg, worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice and parsley in separate bowl..
- Toss crab meat and crushed crackers in another bowl lightly..
- Blend the two bowls together, avoid breaking crabmeat lumps..
- Pack together into medium size balls..
- Broil on high for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve with crackers or on a sandwich roll.
Dockside Classic's crab cakes are made with a mixture of crab meat, crab surimi (Alaskan pollock and/or whiting), mayonnaise, bread crumbs, wheat, flour, celery, onions, peppers, milk, butter, salt, margarine, tomato paste, egg whites and assorted seasonings. Discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, steaks, and pasta's prepared by our chefs. Our menu includes various items from baby back ribs, slow roasted prime rib, hand cut steaks, and specialty sautéed dishes. Form into six crab cakes and place on baking sheet. Once the crab cakes have chilled, heat a large non-stick skillet to a medium heat.
If you find this Doc's crab cakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.