Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja:
- Prepare of Beef chuck roast (3-4 pound) if you use smaller one, just use half the ingredients in recipe.
- Take of McCormick Au Jus Gravy envelope pack.
- Make ready of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix dressing envelope pack.
- Get of (MT. Olive Pepperoncini Peppers.regular not hot *Use only about 5 peppers, and ALSO reserve some of the juice from jar..
- Get of Yellow onion- sliced in strips.
- Get of UNSALTED BUTTER-you can use less, but use Atleast half a stick. It's better using a whole stick though..
- Make ready of Beefy Onion soup mix. You can also use just the regular French onion soup mix one, if you can't find the beefy onion soup one. 1 or 2 envelope packs come in a box, just use 1/2 of one envelope from the box..
- Get of As needed-Meat tenderizer, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Water-the water is better to me, since this roast gives off its own broth. And it makes a lot of gravy, and broth with the water, broth from roast cooking, and then the packets that go in it too. So use water, and not any type of can broth..
- Get of pepperoncini juice from jar-this really gives it the best flavor to the gravy. These peppers and juice are not hot, make sure you get regular..
Steps to make Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja:
- Season both sides of roast with meat tenderizer, garlic powder and onion powder and sear it on stovetop until it's got that brown color on both sides. And then put it into your slow cooker/crockpot. I have a ninja so I can just that on my stovetop function, in the same pot I'm gonna cook it in..
- Add the water and pepper juice to pot. Also, the sliced onions..
- Now…sprinkle all on the roast, and around it – the 1 pack of McCormick Au Jus Gravy packet first, the 1 pack of Hidden Valley ranch packet, and then the beefy onion soup mix packet on roast. Then lay the whole stick of butter on top of the roast. Then scatter the peppers on top of the roast, all around the butter..
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice. (you can click on this picture and it will show you the whole and bigger pic). ALSO, my mexican cream cheese corn recipe is on here too..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food best beef roast slow cooker/crockpot/ninja recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!