Salisbury Steaks and Fries.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, salisbury steaks and fries. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salisbury Steaks and Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Salisbury Steaks and Fries is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have salisbury steaks and fries using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steaks and Fries:
- Get of Salisbury steaks.
- Prepare of patties prepping for the grill burgers see my recipe.
- Make ready of Gravy.
- Take of beef broth.
- Prepare of small white onions.
- Get of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Take of ground mustard powder.
- Take of Lea and Perrins worechestershire sauce.
- Take of self rising flour.
- Prepare of butter.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Take of granulated garlic powder heaping.
- Get of Fries.
- Get of french fries.
- Take of oil to fry in.
Steps to make Salisbury Steaks and Fries:
- Dice the onion and brown in a pan then when browned add butter. Heat oil to fry in..
- Fry the French fries and move them to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Salt them. Do these in batches..
- When the butter is melted add the flour. Stir and let the flour cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add the stock and spices. Whisk well no lumps. Add the worechestershire sauce mustard powder, and Heinz ketchup. Whisk till all ingredients are incorporated into the gravy..
- When the gravy coats a spoon its thick enough. Add those grilled burgers, to the gravy, and simmer. Cover and turn off heat when the grilled patties are reheated throughout. Cover and set aside till all your fries are cooked. This will allow the smokey flavour to mingle in your gravy..
- Serve with the gravy atop the fries. I hope you enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salisbury steaks and fries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!