Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe. You can cook white rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy:
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Provide of Marinated fillet done overnight with spices of choice(garlic).
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Provide of Onions.
- Use of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Light coconut milk.
- Provide of Heavy coconut milk.
- Take of Peppers of choice.
Instructions to make White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy:
- Start by soaking the rice for around 30 mins.
- Bring the water to boil and cook on the lowest heat when you add the rice..
- Add salt to taste..
- Fry the onions.
- Add in tomatoes and let them cook..
- Add in the light coconut milk and let it cook till it reduces..
- Add the heavy milk and at this point you can add in your peppers..
- Leave to cook till it reduces and becomes a thick paste..
- Season your stew..
- The marinated fish was marinated overnight in garlic, oil, salt and you can add in black pepper with a drop of lemon juice.
- Put some oil to heat but don't let it be too hot.
- Shallow dry the fish and put it on some kitchen napkins and let it drain the excess oil..
- Serve with a dip of choice..
Coconut baked fish fillets were born. You can use tilapia or any mild white fish fillet. The coconut coating and the coconut-cilantro sauce (made from coconut milk, Stonyfield Greek yogurt, cilantro and lime juice) turned the otherwise simple fish, rice and broccoli. Sea Best Swai Fillets are an excellent introduction to seafood with their mild, palate-friendly flavor and delicate texture. Ideal for sauces or seasonings, Swai adopts the flavors of the seasonings with which it is paired.
If you find this White rice, fish fillet and coconut gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.