Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shahi lauki kofta in white gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi lauki kofta in white gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi lauki kofta in white gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi lauki kofta in white gravy recipe. To make shahi lauki kofta in white gravy you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi lauki kofta in white gravy:
- You need 1 bowl of grated lauki.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 spoon of gram flour.
- Provide 1 spoon of maida.
- Get 1 generous pinch of of turmeric.
- Provide of oil for frying.
- You need of For stuffing:.
- Use 1 tbsp paneer of crumbled.
- You need 5-6 of Kishmish.
- You need 6-7 of kaju tukdi.
- You need 2 onion+1green chilli) of Onion paste(.
- Take of White gravy:.
- Get 1 bowl of kaju,magaj,poast ke daane ka paste.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of malai.
- Provide 1-1 piece of cinnamon,bayleaf.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get to taste of black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Shahi lauki kofta in white gravy:
- Shahi kofta- lauki ko grate Karein pani nikal le uska ab add karein maida, gram flour, red chilli powder, turmeric, kitchen king masala, salt to taste, ajwain pinch or mix kar le dough jsa bana le..
- Ek alag katori main paneer le usmain kaju or kishmish daale or mix karein..
- Ek traf gass par oil garam karne ke liye rakh de..
- Ab lauki ke mix ko hath main rakhe paneer koi stuffing Karein or round shap de or hot oil main slow flame pe fry kar le kofte..
- Ek kadai me butter garam karein isme cinnamon and bayleaf add karein,now onion paste add karein or cook hone de ache se kab tak raw sml na chli jaye..
- Onion paste cook hone par kaju paste add karein and saath hi salt and pepper b add karein ache se mix karein malai add karein or kuch der cook hone de..
- Kofte par grevy dale or serve karein..
- Enjoy with roti ya rice..
It is so perfect with chapati or rice. There are lots of variations of kofta, from meat based to pure vegetarian versions. Today I have made the white gravy version. Lauki Kofta in Cashew nut Gravy. Lauki Kofta in Cashew nut Gravy is a rich curry cooked with Bottle Gourd balls in the cashew nut gravy and enjoyed with Indian Flat breads like Naan, Rotis or Paratha.
If you find this Shahi lauki kofta in white gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.