Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab stuffed portabellas – version 1 recipe. To cook crab stuffed portabellas – version 1 you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1:
- Prepare 4 of portabella mushrooms.
- Take 1 lb. of crab meat.
- You need 1 c. of minced celery.
- Use 1/2 c. of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of parsely.
- Use 1 1/2 c. of croutons.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt or to taste.
- Provide to taste of old bay seasoning or similar.
- Take 1 c. of fresh parmesan or sharp white cheese.
- Take 1 c. of seafood or vegetable broth.
Instructions to make Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1:
- Heat oven to 350° Rinse & remove stems from mushrooms. Place in large caserole dish with 1 cup of water in the bottom.
- Shred crabmeat, mince your ingredients and set aside..
- Heat large skillet and melt butter, add the onion & celery. Saute for 3 minutes on medium heat. Add broth & seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add croutons & crabmeat. Stir and saute till the luquid is absorbed. The mixture should pack nicely..
- Spoon stuffing onto each mushroom packing gently. Cover pan with foil & bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove foil & top each mushroom with cheese. Place back in the oven and broil till the cheese is golden & bubbly. ENJOY!.
Try a new way to stuff your mushrooms with Crab-Stuffed Portobello Caps! You can either grill or broil these Crab-Stuffed Portobello Caps. Crab stuffed portabella mushrooms. imitation crab meat, shredded bread crumbs Parmesan cheese butter hot sauce egg portabella caps. Turn the heat off and add the crab, season lightly with salt and pepper and transfer to a small bowl. Add the chopped parsley and lemon zest to crab mixture and mix to combine.
If you find this Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.