Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ginger and garlic meatballs with aged japaneese soy sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ginger and garlic meatballs with aged japaneese soy sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce:
- Make ready 1 of Meatballs.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Thinly Sliced Green Onion.
- Get 1 large of Egg, Beaten.
- Prepare 1 of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Aged Japaneese Soy Sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of Japaneese Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ginger.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic, Finely Chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Dark Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Garnish.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cilantro Leaves.
Steps to make Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce:
- Preheat oven to 450°F farenheight.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumb [I use Panko], green onion, and egg in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Form meatball mixture into 1" balls and arrange them on a rack in a shallow pan [or use and oiled baing sheet]. Baked until browned and just firm, about 10-15 minutes..
- Heat soy sauce, sugar, water, ginger, and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves; reserve. Add meatballs turning to coat simmer for 4 minutes. Remove meatballs from sauce and place on a plate..
- Reduce sauce over high heat, stirring frequently, until it thickens- approximately 3-5 minutes. [Don't scorch it]. Stir in sesame oil..
- To serve, take a longer toothpick and slide 1 meatball on, followed by 1 cilantro leaf, another meatball, then another cilantro leaf, and lastly one more meatball. Continue this until no meatballs are left. Pour sauce into a small bowl and serve meatballs with the dipping sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ginger and garlic meatballs with aged japaneese soy sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!