Prawns pulao with coconut milk. When you get bored of regular pulao,you can try this spicy and flavourful prawn pulao Recipe. Learn how to make prawn pulao,an Indian Fish and Rice recipe. Prawn pulao/Shrimp pulao/Prawn pulao recipe/How to make prawn pulao/Prawn pulao with coconut milk If you are craving something spicy and packed with flavor.
This is amazingly tasty and a very quick prawns Pulao. Coconut milk adds a creamy deliciousness to this flavouful prawn pulao. Srilankan prawn curry cooked in Coconut milkIsland.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, prawns pulao with coconut milk. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawns pulao with coconut milk is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Prawns pulao with coconut milk is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
When you get bored of regular pulao,you can try this spicy and flavourful prawn pulao Recipe. Learn how to make prawn pulao,an Indian Fish and Rice recipe. Prawn pulao/Shrimp pulao/Prawn pulao recipe/How to make prawn pulao/Prawn pulao with coconut milk If you are craving something spicy and packed with flavor.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have prawns pulao with coconut milk using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns pulao with coconut milk:
- Make ready 1.5 glass of basmati rice.
- Take 300 gram of prawns cleaned.
- Get 8 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 inches of ginger.
- Take 4-5 of green chillies.
- Prepare as required of Few coriander leaves ,chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of garam masala par.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind juice.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 glass of coconut milk.
- Prepare as needed of Oil + ghee.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get For of Whole garam masala:-.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 3 of cardamom.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper corns.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
Juicy prawns cooked in coconut milk with flavoured basmati Rice. Prawn or Shrimp or Chingri Pulao prepared with Seerag samba rice and coconut milk. One of the tastiest recipe made easy. Prawns fry, Prawns fried rice, Prawns curry, Prawns pulao lol.
Steps to make Prawns pulao with coconut milk:
- Take oil in a cooking pot and add all the whole garam masala. Add chopped onion and saute till golden..
- Grind the ginger garlic green chillies and coriander leaves and make a paste add the paste to the onions and saute well. Add chopped tomatoes..
- Close the lid and cook till mushy. Add the powder masala and mix well. Add little water and saute the masala well,not to burn..
- Add the prawns and green peas and mix well. When the prawns almost cooks add the ghee and rice and saute well with masala..
- Mix well with masala for a minute, not to break the rice. Add 2 glasses of water+ 1 glass of coconut milk..
- Add salt to taste and let it boil. When boiled add the lemon and tamarind juice. Close the lid and on low flame cook till done..
- Tasty prawns pulao are ready to serve. Enjoy..
Guess next week we will take a break on eating prawns. Prawns is such kind of coastal food the more you eat the more you want. Plus when prawns is clubbed with coconut milk its divine and creates a different impact to the dish. Cooking it in coconut milk makes this recipe delicious and irresistible! Hello everyone, today's video, the recipe that I would like to share is Adobong Manok sa Gata or Chicken Adobo in Coconut Milk.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food prawns pulao with coconut milk recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!