Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple fritters recipe. To cook apple fritters you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Fritters:
- Use 2 of apples.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk greek yogurt / unsweetened.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide of sugar Powdered for icing.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Apple Fritters:
- Heat some oil in a large/deep frying pot.
- In a bowl whisk together the buttermilk and sugar. In another bowl mix the flour, salt and cinnamon..
- Next peel and core the apples. I had them about 1/4 inch thick..
- Dip each apple slice in the buttermilk, then the flour mixture and then return it to the buttermilk and give it a final dredge in the flour..
- Deep fry until they are golden brown. Drain on kitchen towels..
- Dust them off with some powdered sugar (I added cinnamon to the sugar) and serve..
Apple fritters are similar to donuts — if donuts came jam-packed with fresh fruit and a lot of flavor! Apple Fritters are rustic-style donuts that are packed with fresh apple chunks and spicy cinnamon. Apples – Slice your apples and toss them with lemon juice. Homemade apple fritters can seem intimidating and something we would rather not do. Take the frying out the equation, though, and they become so much more approachable!
If you find this Apple Fritters recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.