Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tuna Melt Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Melt Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Melt Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely purchase many food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna melt sandwich recipe. To cook tuna melt sandwich you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Melt Sandwich:
- Take of cheddar cheese.
- Take of franks red hot sauce.
- Prepare of dill pickle.
- Get of mayo.
- Prepare of chopped onion(purple).
- Prepare of bun (any kind).
- Take of tuna.
Instructions to make Tuna Melt Sandwich:
- Open can of tuna, drain it, and then put it into a mixing bowl..
- Add the chopped onion, Mayo, and hot sauce into the bowl. Mix it all together, so the constituency is in the middle of creamy and dry.
- Cut bun in half, and put as much of the tuna as you want, if there are leftovers save it for later. Tuna also tastes great on crackers!.
- Put the slice of cheese on top. If you have a toaster oven, set it to broil, and place the sandwich on a tray, and then stick it in the oven. Lay the top bun on it's side beside the other bun, so that the cheese will melt faster..
- When the cheese has melted over the tuna, and the buns have been toasted golden, take them out. Add the pickles to the side to garnish. And serve!.
- Note: this only makes around 1 serving..
If you find this Tuna Melt Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.