Recipe of Ultimate Salisbury Steak
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, salisbury steak. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salisbury Steak is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Salisbury Steak is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salisbury steak using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Take of hamburger patties.
- Get of steak seasoning.
- Take of frozen chopped onion.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Take of beef broth.
- Take of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of onion soup mix.
- Make ready of pepper.
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Spray crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Place 4 patties around the bottom of the pot. sprinkle with steak seasoning..
- Then put half of the onions and mushrooms on top.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with remaining hamburger, seasoning, onion, and mushrooms.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, broth, soup mix, and pepper together. Pour on top of the patties.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours (your meat will not be brown like when you grill but it will be thoroughly cooked if done the full time! Something about sitting in the juice keeps it the same color).
- Use the gravy over mashed potatoes also.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salisbury steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!