Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simply Amazing Spinach Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simply Amazing Spinach Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Amazing Spinach Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simply amazing spinach enchiladas recipe. You can have simply amazing spinach enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simply Amazing Spinach Enchiladas:
- Get of Chopped Green Onion.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- Use of Frozen Chopped Spinach, strained and drained.
- Provide of Chopped Green Chilies.
- Provide of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Use of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- Take of Corn Tortillas.
- Use of Cooking Oil (optional).
Steps to make Simply Amazing Spinach Enchiladas:
- Combine can of chilies, entire container of sour cream, can of chicken soup, chopped green onions, drained package of spinach into blender. Mix well.
- (Optional) heat tortillas with oil in a skillet. To save extra calories, I choose to spoon a dollop of sauce into bottom of casserole dish then drench tortillas in sauce for less grease.
- Coat bottom of casserole dish with a spoonful of sauce. Add two cheese mixture to tortillas and place open side down. Cover with sauce. Top with two cheese mixture to taste..
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bubbling and cheese is slightly browned. I usually cook half this recipe in a toaster oven and save half of the sauce. It will keep until the sour cream expires. I choose to make mine slightly browner on top…it's all up to your preference.
- Eat and enjoy. I've converted people that hate spinach with this recipe. Seriously, if I was on death row…this would be my last meal.
If you find this Simply Amazing Spinach Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.