Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Topfkuchen / butter pound cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Topfkuchen / butter pound cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to topfkuchen / butter pound cake recipe. You can cook topfkuchen / butter pound cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Topfkuchen / butter pound cake:
- Prepare 250 gr of butter / margarine.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 gr of white sugar.
- Take 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 2 tsp of chocolate powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of milk.
Instructions to make Topfkuchen / butter pound cake:
- Beat the butter/margarine until white in a mixing bowl. Around 3 minutes..
- Add the sugar, mix it well..
- Add eggs one by one into the sugar and margarine/butter mixture. Keep whisking for another 5 minutes..
- Add the sifted all purpose flour and baking powder. Slowly mix it for a minute. Gently fold it again..
- Remove 3 tbsp batter in a bowl and mix it with chocolate powder and milk..
- Place the batter in a flour dusted cake form. Place the vanilla batter and chocolate batter. Swirl the chocolate batter and cover it with vanilla batter..
- Bake it in your preheated oven for 80 mins at 150ºC or 60 mins at 170 °C.
- After 80 mins, check it out and stick a needle to the cake. When it comes out clean, it means cake is ready. Let it cool down..
If you find this Topfkuchen / butter pound cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.