Billy's Meatball's and Brown Gravy.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, billy's meatball's and brown gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Billy's Meatball's and Brown Gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Billy's Meatball's and Brown Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook billy's meatball's and brown gravy using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Billy's Meatball's and Brown Gravy:
- Take of Meatballs and Brown Gravy.
- Make ready 3 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 2 medium of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of Dried Bread Crumbs (Optional).
- Take 4 envelope of Brown Gravy Mix.
- Take of ADDITONAL Ingredients listed on Brown Gravy Mix Packets.
- Take 1/2 medium of Onion (Diced).
Steps to make Billy's Meatball's and Brown Gravy:
- Preheat Oven to 350° F.
- Gather Ingrediants.
- Mix all Ingrediants (EXCEPT Brown Gravy Mix) into a bowl using clean hands..
- Roll mixture into 2 – 3 inch balls usings hands..
- Place meatballs on a 9 x 12 x 2 Pan..
- Place in Oven and Bake 25 – 30 Minutes..
- Prepare Brown Gravy Mixes according to their instructions..
- Remove Meatballs from oven and drain excess fat..
- Pour the Brown Gravy over the meatballs..
- Put Meatballs back in oven and Bake an additional 20 minutes..
- Remove your delicious Meatballs and Brown Gravy from oven and perhaps serve with some Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn. :).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food billy's meatball's and brown gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!