Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake recipe. To make 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- Get 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- Use 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- Get 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Provide 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
Steps to make 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13×9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..
Cover with aluminum foil or store in a resealable container. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. Editor's Note: The introduction to this recipe was edited on. Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. Stir in chicken and mixed vegetables.
If you find this 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.