Carrot-Beetroot Parathas. Beetroot paratha recipe – Healthy & colorful beetroot paratha for toddlers and kids. These make a great Breakfast and also go well in the lunch box. Wash beetroot, peel skin and grate the beetroot.
Beetroot Roti Beetroot Carrot Aloo Paratha – have you heard of it? I'm confident that you've not because it is. finally, serve beetroot paratha with raita and pickle. Whole Wheat Beetroot Paratha is a delicious paratha which you can pack into your office or kids lunch boxes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, carrot-beetroot parathas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beetroot paratha recipe – Healthy & colorful beetroot paratha for toddlers and kids. These make a great Breakfast and also go well in the lunch box. Wash beetroot, peel skin and grate the beetroot.
Carrot-Beetroot Parathas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Carrot-Beetroot Parathas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have carrot-beetroot parathas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot-Beetroot Parathas:
- Prepare 1 cup of peel and grated orange carrot.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled,peel and grated beetroot.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of spicy green chillies ginger paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cummin seeds.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of oil for moin.
- Get 2 tbsp of curd.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of Ghee/ oil for roasting.
- Prepare of To serve -mango pickle.
These healthy and nutritious parathas can be served with a pickle. Beetroot & Carrot Paratha Recipe l Nutritious Vegetable Paratha. Beetroot Carrot Paratha /How to make paratha By Trish's Kitchen. Beetroot paratha is a delicious way to add healthy beetroot to your kids' diet.
Instructions to make Carrot-Beetroot Parathas:
- In mixing bowl add all mentioned ingredients. Mix well and bind into semi soft dough.(No need to add water as beetroot will leave water and we are adding curd)..
- Divide into 6 equal portions. Make flatten balls. Roll one flatten ball with help of dry wheat flour into 4"-5" round roti..
- Fold from sides toward center as shown..
- Again fold from opposite sides to make square shape flatten ball. Tool gently into square shape paratha..
- Place it on hot griddle/tawa. Flip after 1 minute. Apply ghee and roast on both sides for few minutes. Similarly prepare all Carrot- Beetroot Parathas..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Carrot-Beetroot Parathas with mango pickle..
You don't need any stuffing, as the grated beetroot is directly added into the flour. Methi paratha – fenugreek leaves stuffed paratha. All the recipes are available on the internet. Beetroot paratha; a beautiful red colored paratha which can be easily carried in lunch box. Beetroot can be boring, but this crispy Beetroot Paratha Wrap recipe by Chef Ajay Chopra is a tasty and.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food carrot-beetroot parathas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!