Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Falooda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Falooda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to falooda recipe. To cook falooda you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Falooda:
- Get 2 tbsp of rose syurp.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sabja seeds.
- Take 1/3 cup of Falooda sev.
- Get 1 tbsp of cashew.
- You need 1 tbsp of badam.
- Take 2 scoop of strawberry ice cream.
- Use 1 cup of chilled milk.
- Use of Cherry fruit for garnish.
Steps to make Falooda:
- In a wide bowl soak the sabja seeds for 30 mins.
- Boil water in a pot.. Broke the sev into small add it into boil water.
- Cook it until it's smooth.. Drain the water.
- In a serving glass… Add rose syurp, then add soaked sabja seeds.. Then add cooked sev.. Then add chilled milk… Add ice creams.. Garnish with nuts and cherry fruit.
If you find this Falooda recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.