Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter cupcakes recipe. To make peanut butter cupcakes you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter cupcakes:
- Get of cupcakes.
- Take 55 grams of butter, soft.
- Take 225 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 115 grams of peanut butter (can be crunchy).
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 225 grams of self raising flour.
- Provide 100 ml of milk.
- Get of frosting.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter, soft.
- Take 3 tbsp of peanut butter (not crunchy).
- Prepare 225 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
Steps to make Peanut Butter cupcakes:
- preheat oven to 180°C. put cupcake cases into the cupcake tray.
- beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a bowl until well combined – for 1-2 minutes. add 1 egg at a time and the vanilla extract. beat until combined..
- sift in the flour and mix together. gradually add the milk until well combined..
- spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 25 mins or until they are golden brown. to test if they are done put a wooden skewer into the center and if it comes out clean they are done..
- to make the frosting, mix butter, icing sugar and peanut butter together. add the maple syrup and milk and mix well..
- pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and they are ready. I put mine in the fridge to set the buttercream more..
If you find this Peanut Butter cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.