Mint Achaari Mathri. Spiced Multigrain Tea Time Crackers Recipe is a delicious recipe of a tea time cracker that is flavored with Coriander and Mint and textured with sesame. Serve it as a tea time snack along with a cup of. Crispy Baked Methi Mathri – the baked version of the traditional mathri is easy to make and a healthier alternative to the fried ones!
Guess what, we are now the on Amazon, and there are some. Mathri recipe with step by step photos – mathri or mathiya or mathari is a popular snack in north This recipe is for Punjabi style mathri which is flaky and is spiced with ajwain (carom seeds), kali. Diwali Special Tricks You Can Do With Your Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mint achaari mathri. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Multigrain Tea Time Crackers Recipe is a delicious recipe of a tea time cracker that is flavored with Coriander and Mint and textured with sesame. Serve it as a tea time snack along with a cup of. Crispy Baked Methi Mathri – the baked version of the traditional mathri is easy to make and a healthier alternative to the fried ones!
Mint Achaari Mathri is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mint Achaari Mathri is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mint achaari mathri using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Achaari Mathri:
- Take 1 cup of plain refined flour.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of suji/rawa.
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil for moyan.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt to taste (very little as atchar masala and mint chutney also has some salt).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of masala from mango pickle.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mint chutney.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of beetroot puree.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of carom seeds/ajwain.
- Take 1 cup of Warm Water for making dough.
- Get 2 cups of Oil for deep frying.
DIY Tips and Life Hacks by. Achari Mathri, Masala Mathri, Traditional Indian Crackers Recipe by Manjula. Achari Aata Mathri Recipe in hindi-Pickle filled Mathri-Wheat Flour Mathri Recipe-Atta mathri recipe. Achaari Mathri from Anand Sweets is a traditional North Indian snack.
Steps to make Mint Achaari Mathri:
- Mix the refind flour, suji, salt, carrom seeds and wheat flour..
- Now make a well in the centre and add the oil..
- Rub the flour between your palms and mix thoroughly. The flour should be such that you are able to bind otherwise add more oil..
- Now divide the flour mixture into 3 parts To one part add beetroot purée and make a tight dough..
- Similarly to the 2nd part add mint chutney and to the white part add achar masala..
- Make tight doughs like pooris and keep them separately covered with a wet muslin cloth for half an hour..
- Now make long thin rolls out of the 3 doughs, stick them together then cut small portions out of them..
- You get small Tricoloured balls of the dough..
- Prick 5, 6 times with a knife or a fork..
- Deep fry 6-7 mathris at a time in the hot oil at medium to low flame till golden..
- Drain on an absorbent paper and let them cool for atleast half an hour..
- After the mathris cool down store them in an air tight container..
- Serve to your loved ones and guests as and when required..
These are traditional Mathris with a sumptuous filling of a spiced pickle. Crispy Masala Mathri, Mathri filled with Achar, Achari Kachori, Achar Wali Matthi, Aachari Matthi Hey Friends, presenting you Achari Mathri Recipe. This Mathri is simple to prepare and makes for a. Crispy Baked Methi Mathri – the baked version of the traditional mathri is easy to make and a healthier alternative to the fried ones! Make a batch this festive season and enjoy with a cuppa chai.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mint achaari mathri recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!