Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. To make easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Use of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- You need of white rice, cooked.
- Prepare of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Use of frozen corn.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- Get of jalapeño, diced.
- Use of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Instructions to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.