Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly great for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can actually bring you down! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can have broccoli cheese soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- Provide 1/2 lb of Carrots, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced dried onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of White pepper and salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Use 2 can of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Get 1 can of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Prepare 2 can of Milk.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened…stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..
This is deliciously cheesy, amazingly rich and creamy, and it has plenty of fresh broccoli (cut into itty bitty pieces of course) dotted throughout. This easy Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe is based upon Panera's, but if you ask me, it's better! If you love Panera Bread's Broccoli Cheddar Soup, you are going to be amazed with this copycat recipe! In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.