Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, holiday meatballs w/cranberry sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook holiday meatballs w/cranberry sauce using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce:
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- Make ready 2 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 cup of bread crums.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of parsly.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of syrup.
- Take 1/2 of onion diced.
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of garlic.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of gradulated sugar.
- Take of Cranberry Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 cup of orange juice.
- Make ready 12 oz of cranberries.
Instructions to make Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce:
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients with ground beef..
- Mix dry ingredients with ground beef..
- Form meatballs into bite size pieces (makes 40-45 meatballs)..
- Place on baking sheet in rows leaving a small space between each meatball..
- Bake on 400°F for 20 mins..
- While the meatballs cook you can prepare the cranberry sauce.
- In a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice..
- Stir in the cranberries and cook until the cranberries start to pop (about 10 minutes)..
- Remove from heat and place sauce in a large serving bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
- When meatballs finish cooking, drain any excess grease and add meatballs to the cranberry sauce..
- Cover meatballs completly w/cranberry sauce and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food holiday meatballs w/cranberry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!