Coconut milk pulao. Coconut milk pulao One of the most flavorful and delicious mixed veg pulao. It can be prepared using coconut milk or water. A fragrant, tasty and mild coconut milk pulao made with mixed veggies, rice, coconut milk, spices and herbs.
This dish is very simple, it doesn't have any fancy ingredients but the addition of coconut milk makes it a royal dish. I have prepared the pulao without adding any vegetables. Coconut Milk Green Pulao is a simple, flavorful and delicious dish in which basmati rice is cooked with coconut milk, vegetables, herbs and spices.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coconut milk pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut milk pulao One of the most flavorful and delicious mixed veg pulao. It can be prepared using coconut milk or water. A fragrant, tasty and mild coconut milk pulao made with mixed veggies, rice, coconut milk, spices and herbs.
Coconut milk pulao is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Coconut milk pulao is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut milk pulao using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk pulao:
- Take 1 cup of Biryani rice.
- Make ready 3 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1-2 of Green chilli.
- Take Handful of Coriander & mint leaves.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Coconut milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Fried cashews.
It is a very nutritious and wholesome dish with loads of vegetables. This can be packed for lunch box also. Thengai paal sadam is prepared with coconut milk. Adding mint gives good flavor and taste to the pulao.
Instructions to make Coconut milk pulao:
- Soak the rice for about 20 mins..
- Meanwhile cut the onions and keep it aside..
- Take a fresh coconut and grind it to get coconut milk..
- Now, take a pressure cooker and ghee in it. Once it's hot add all the spices as you need..
- Now add the onion, g.g paste, green chilli, also add mint & coriander leaves at this stage itself..
- Fry it for about 2 to 3 mins in a medium flame..
- Now add the rice and coconut milk in the cooker. Add the required amount of salt..
- Close it well and keep it in low flame and cook for about 15 to 20 mins..
- Once the pressure is released, open the cooker and add some fried cashews..
- Now serve it hot with any spicy gravy or onion raita..
Secondly, bring a wide bottom pan or a pressure cook over medium heat. Thengai Paal Sadam or Coconut Milk Pulao is a deliciously aromatic, mildly spiced one pot rice dish that is easy to prepare in a jiffy. Coconut milk is cooked along with the rice in a pressure cooker and later garnished with ghee fried cashew nuts. Thenga paal sadam with detailed notes and video. Delicious Pulao cooked with rich and creamy coconut milk along with some mild spices.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food coconut milk pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!