Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster bisque recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster bisque recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster bisque recipe. You can cook lobster bisque using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobster bisque:
- Prepare head of Lobster.
- Get head of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Onion.
- Take of Celery.
- Get of Cognac.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare stalk of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Cream.
- Take 10 g of Butter.
- Get 10 g of Flour.
Steps to make Lobster bisque:
- Sauté the lobster and shrimp head on pan.
- Add onion, celery and carrot and continue to sweat.
- Deglaze the pan with some white wine.
- Add cognac and flambé.
- Add water or fish stock into the pan and simmer for 30 min.
- Prepare a blonde roux on another pan. Melt the butter over low heat until the butter smells nutty and turns blonde, mix in flour and continue to stir until all mixed, allow to cool.
- After 30 min of simmering, remove the lobster and shrimp heads from the soup.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender.
- Add the blonde roux into the soup to thicken it, salt and pepper to season. Add cream to thicken and enrich the soup.
If you find this Lobster bisque recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.