Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes. Spicy Buffalo Meatballs make a great football watching Sunday dinner. It easily could be if you make your own meatballs and mashed potatoes. I needed easy, so this is worked for me this time.
Stir in crumbled blue cheese (optional) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley. Buffalo sauce & blue cheese make these mashed potatoes super creamy & flavorful.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, buffalo ranch meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Buffalo Meatballs make a great football watching Sunday dinner. It easily could be if you make your own meatballs and mashed potatoes. I needed easy, so this is worked for me this time.
Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook buffalo ranch meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes:
- Take 2 pounds of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1/2 C of broth any kind.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Frank's red hot sauce.
- Prepare of ingredients needed on cooking day.
- Take 1/4 C of blue cheese crumbles 1 bag frozen mashed potato steamers.
- Prepare of Can of peas for a side.
Blue cheese dressing adds a nice. Tonight's video from Home Chef is the Blue Cheese Buffalo Turkey Meatballs w/ ranch cauliflower recipe. This recipe elevates mashed potatoes by adding blue cheese and buffalo sauce. Mash the potatoes in the pot with a hand masher.
Steps to make Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes:
- Assembly directions Add all ingredients to a large zipper bag. Zip to seal. 2 pounds frozen meatballs 1/2 C broth any kind 1/2 stick of butter 1 T ranch seasoning 1/4 C Frank's red hot sauce.
- Cooking directions Add meatballs and sauce to crock and cook on low for 3-4 hours..
- Cook mashed potatoes and peas according to package directions. Add blue cheese crumbles.
- Sprinkle meatballs with extra blue cheese crumbles, if desired..
- Notes- I did homemade meatballs and used the instant not a crockpot. And used the instant pot to make my meatballs..
- I used pepper jack cheese, to make it hotter..
Slowly add the hot cream-butter mixture to the mash. With a rubber spatula, fold in the blue cheese, parsley, and hot sauce. Place potatoes in a large stockpot and cover with cold water. Add salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to medium and cook until fork tender.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food buffalo ranch meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!