Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blam-o! pressure cooked chicken & dumplings recipe. To make blam-o! pressure cooked chicken & dumplings you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings:
- Use of Chicken Soup.
- Take 2 1/2 lb of chicken breast (4 to 5 large skinless/fat free chicken breast) cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Use 1 medium of White Onion, diced into small pieces.
- Take 3 each of Celery Stalks, both ends trimmed, diced into small pieces.
- You need 1 large of Half Anaheim pepper, (slowly roasted, skin peeled, seeds removed), diced into small pieces.
- Use 1/8 tsp of of fresh garlic, minced (1 to 2 Cloves).
- Use 32 oz of box of Swanson 100% natural 99% fat free Chicken Broth.
- Provide 10 1/2 oz of can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs.
- Provide 10 1/2 oz of can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Mushroom.
- Get 1 tbsp of of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 dash of of Rubbed Sage, crushed.
- Prepare 1 dash of of Basil Leaves, crushed.
- Use 1 dash of of Thyme Leaves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 dash of of Rosemary Leaves, crushed.
- Take 1 dash of of Ground Ginger.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Peppercorn Medley.
- You need of Fresh Ground Garlic Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Dumplings.
- Take 2 cup of Bisquick mix, regular.
- Use 2/3 cup of Whole Milk.
- Get pinch of of Ground Parsley.
- You need pinch of of Ground Garlic.
Instructions to make BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings:
- Prep Time: 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience/ingredients. Cook Time: 27 minutes including the dumplings. There are two main sequences to this meal. One for the Chicken Soup and one for the Dumplings. * NOTE: If you do not have access to a Pressure Cooker, you may substitute for a 6 quart Crock Pot – and increase the cooking time to approximately 6 hours on high. If using frozen chicken breast increase cooking time to approximately 8 hours for crock pot and 25 minutes for high pressure cooker..
- Add all the "Chicken Soup" ingredients to a 6 quart Pressure Cooker and give it a few good stirs. * NOTE: do Not add any water, the 32 ounces of broth will be substituting the water..
- I used an Electric Pressure Cooker. Set the Heat to High Pressure and Timing to 17 Minutes. You will need to lock the lid and set it up for High Pressure following your Pressure Cooker's Safety Guidelines. It should take about 2 minutes to pressurize leaving you a full 15 minutes to cook under High Pressure..
- When finished cooking, slowly release the pressure using the Quick Release function following your pressure cooker's safety measures. This sequence is now finished. * NOTE: now is a perfect time for a taste test to modify your seasonings if needed. Also check the tenderness of the chicken if you were using frozen chicken. An additional 3 to 5 minutes of high pressure cooking may be necessary..
- Switch the pressure cooker to "Steam" Mode or "High" Heat. Leave the lid on but allow the pressure to escape through the "Steam Vents", as we do Not want to allow the pressure to build up. * NOTE: Cooking dough under high pressure will cause the biscuits to "Foam" and clog the vents, an obvious safety concern..
- Now for the second and final part, the Dumplings. First Mix all the Dry Ingredients in a medium glass bowl. After the dry ingredients are mixed in, add the Whole Milk while folding/stirring with a large metal spoon until thoroughly mixed. * NOTE: you may substitute by simply using your favorite brand of canned biscuits..
- By now the fragrant chicken soup should be boiling or very close to a low boil. If not double check your settings as it needs to be boiling hot to cook the dough properly, otherwise it will come out uncooked in the center. Carefully "Drop" large sized balls of the dough into the Pressure Cooker and cover with the lid. Again allowing the steam to safely escape. Cook for 10 minutes on High Heat with the lid on. After 10 minutes your meal is ready to serve. Enjoy..
If the pressure cooker has completely cooled down, you can heat it up before placing the chicken breast back in. My favorite pressure cooker roast chicken recipe. The trouble with roasting or baking a whole chicken is that it takes a bit of time. Carefully lift the chicken from the pan (it will be very tender and nearly. The pressure cooker has a way of intensifying flavors.
If you find this BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.