Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño black bean cream cheese dip recipe. To make jalapeño black bean cream cheese dip you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip:
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can black beans – rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese (fat free is ok) – softened.
- Prepare 5-6 of green onions – thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1-2 tsp of ranch dressing mix (depends on your tastes).
- Use 1 (8 oz) of jar hot pepper jam/jelly – any flavor.
- Use 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese blend (NOT taco seasoned).
Instructions to make Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip:
- Spread prepared black beans evenly in the bottom of a pie plate..
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, ranch mix (start with 1 tsp and adjust to taste), and green onions. Reserve 2 tbs of greens if you want to garnish at the end..
- Spread cream cheese over beans (works best to drop a few large "blobs" then spread with a butter knife). Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to set..
- Just before serving spread jam over cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese. Garnish with reserved sliced green onions..
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!.
It's blended with lots of garlic, jalapeño, and cheese, and then topped with even more cheese before baking. Our Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip, is an easy and addictive party snack for the holidays! It's rich and creamy with a pop of berry flavor! This creamy chicken-cheese jalapeño dip is one of those appetizers that never fails to please a hungry crowd. There are never, ever any leftovers.
If you find this Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply