Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobster Corn Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Corn Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster corn chowder recipe. To make lobster corn chowder you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Corn Chowder:
- Use 2-1,5 of -2lb Steamed Cooked Lobster.
- Get 1 of Shallot Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves Chopped.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- Take 8 of medium Yukon Gold Potatoes cubed skin on.
- Use 3 slices of Bacon chop in 1 inch slices.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Olive Oil.
- Get 4 of tblsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of corn kernals fresh or frozen.
- Get 1/2 cup of Half and Half.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1 Tbsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Tblsp chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of tarragon fresh or dry.
Instructions to make Lobster Corn Chowder:
- In a large sauce pan add oil, then add bacon, cook bacon till crispy but not burnt drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Add shallot, onion, garlic and butter saute till softened do not burn, add chicken broth, water, ham and half and potatoes cook on medium to high heat till potatoes are cooked through.
- In the mean time take lobster meat out of shells a chop to your preference I did 1/2 inch cuts, mix with uncooked corn.
- Once potatoes are cooked add lobster meat, corn salt and pepper, then mix milk and corn starch in a small bowl to make a slurry add to pan cook for a half hour stirring occasionally..
- Serve in 4 medium bowls, sprinkle bacon on top with tarragon and parsley..enjoy with toasted garlic bread..
If you find this Lobster Corn Chowder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.