Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Masala fish fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala fish fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala fish fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish fry recipe. To make masala fish fry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala fish fry:
- Prepare 2 of fish steak(you can take any wish, I have taken Pohala Fish).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare as required of Mustard oil/ vegetable oil for frying.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Masala fish fry:
- Wash,clean and Pat dry the fish properly..
- Marinate the fish with salt, little turmeric and lemon juice. Keep aside for 10 mins..
- Make a fine paste of all the ingredients- ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,black pepper powder) using either a little oil or a bit of water..
- Apply the masala paste on the fish pieces one by one and keep the marinated fish aside for 15mins. Notes :You can even refrigerate the marinated fish for 30 mins to 1 hour if time permits..It would be even more flavourful..
- Shallow fry the fish on medium heat with curry leaves;.
- Once crisp,remove from heat. Serve hot with onion rings,tomato slices, coriander leaves..
Make sure you choose fish that is meaty and chunky so it holds together when it is fried. Marinate the fish in the batter for further ten minutes. Heat oil in the wok and fry the fillets over medium heat until crisp. Remove, place on kitchen towel and sprinkle with chaat masala powder. Coated with a flavoursome masala and fried in coconut oil, this Kerala fish fry is the best!
If you find this Masala fish fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.