Sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee. Traditional sweetened condensed milk is made by heating milk until most of the water is removed, then adding sugar, leaving you with a thick and sticky substance that tastes downright decadent in desserts and coffee drinks. This homemade version is naturally dairy-free. Even better: the sweetened condensed coconut milk doesn't separate like regular coconut milk does in the coffee.
This Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee is so decadent without a hint of dairy. The key is to make a thick and creamy sweetened condensed milk using coconut milk, which is much easier than you think. All you have to do is simmer the coconut milk until it's reduced, then add sweetener, almond extract.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Traditional sweetened condensed milk is made by heating milk until most of the water is removed, then adding sugar, leaving you with a thick and sticky substance that tastes downright decadent in desserts and coffee drinks. This homemade version is naturally dairy-free. Even better: the sweetened condensed coconut milk doesn't separate like regular coconut milk does in the coffee.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee:
- Take 4 cups of strongly brewed coffee.
- Take some of ice cubes.
- Prepare as required of Additional dairy free milk optional.
- Get 1 cup of Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 14 oz of can of full-fat coconut milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Coffee is a simple way to enjoy your morning coffee. Basic black coffee, lightened up and sweetened with sweetened condensed Sweetened Condensed Milk Coffee. Sweetened Condensed Milk CakeDesserted Planet. salt, baking powder, orange marmalade Sweetened Condensed Milk Iced CoffeeLife's Little Sweets. coffee, sweetened condensed milk. Vietnamese Coconut Coffee (Cafe Dua) has the intensity and aroma of coffee and the subtle richness of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee:
- Place the coffee in the refrigerator to let it chill. Add coconut milk in a saucepan..
- Heat over medium-high heat while whisking, until it starts to boil. Reduce the heat to low to simmer, then add maple syrup..
- Simmer while whisking occasionally for 30 minutes, or until the mixture is reduced to half. Stir in cardamom powder and almond extract..
- Remove from heat and let it cool. Refrigerate to chill for at least 1 hour. To make the Thai iced coffee, place ice cubes in 4 glasses. Divide the coffee into the glasses..
- Whisk the sweetened condensed coconut milk if it's separated, and pour over the coffee. Stir together and enjoy! You can add more dairy-free milk if you want it creamier..
This strong and velvety coffee is The recipe is actually even better with sweetened condensed coconut milk. If you have never made Vietnamese coffee before, you may want to read. This sweetened condensed coconut milk is a dairy-free, vegan alternative for regular sweetened condensed milk. Making homemade sweetened condensed coconut milk is super simple and only requires two ingredients = canned coconut milk and sugar. Natures Charm Sweetened Coconut Condensed Milk is a non-dairy option for conventional Sweetened Condensed Milk.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweetened condensed coconut milk coffee recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply