Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 7 Day PMS Cure recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 7 Day PMS Cure recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 7 day pms cure recipe. You can have mike's 7 day pms cure using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 7 Day PMS Cure:
- Take of Cantaloupe Banana Smoothie.
- Take of Fresh Cantaloupe [a portion].
- Use of Fresh Banana [sliced].
- Get of Pineapples [use 2 slices with juice-unsweetened].
- Take of Fresh Parsley [at least 1/4 cup – loose pack].
- Take of Ice.
- Take of Optional Medicinal Ingredients Proven To Combat PMS.
- Prepare of Fresh Spinach [1/2 cup – loose pack].
- Use of Fenugreek Seeds [1 tbsp].
- Provide of Sunflower Seeds [1 tbsp].
- Get of Fresh Ginger [1/2 tbsp].
- You need of Wheat Germ [1 tbsp].
- You need of Oats [1/4 cup].
- Take of Kale [1/4 cup].
Steps to make Mike's 7 Day PMS Cure:
- Using whatever ratios of fruit/herb you desire and mix everything, including ice, in a high speed blender. Add a splash of pineapple, orange or cranberry juice, yogurt or milk and serve immediately..
- Add additional fruits, sweeteners to your liking or any of the medicinal additions listed in the, "Options Section," you think you can at least tolerate. Authors Note: I've not tried the Fenugreek Seeds as of yet in this drink but the others listed are great additions with fantastic flavor. It's unseen but there is Wheat Germ in the drink pictured..
- CANTALOUPES Vitamin C in cantaloupes is effective in regulating menstrual flow and relieving menstrual cramps in women. Regular consumption of cantaloupe during menstruation can reduce the flow and clotting considerably; and get rid of other menstrual problems. Cantaloupe is also sometimes used to induce menstruation..
- BANANAS Evidence suggests that bananas may help reduce cramps associated with menstruation. In addition to being a rich food source of anti-cramping nutrients such as vitamin B6, bananas are loaded with potassium which helps reduce water retention. This is great news if you often experience bloating during menstruation..
- PINEAPPLES Turbo-charge your anti-cramp diet by regularly eating pineapple. Pineapple contains bromelain, an enzyme that is thought to help relax muscles and thus help with menstrual cramps. Be aware, however, that most of the bromelain in pineapple is in the stem which is not as tasty as the flesh but which is nevertheless edible..
- PARSLEY This often under-appreciated vegetable is much more than just a decorative garnish that accompanies meals in restaurants. It is loaded with important nutrients, and it can be used to treat various health problems, including menstrual cramps. It contains apiol, a compound that has been shown to be highly effective at stimulating the menstrual process and relieving menstrual cramps..
- WHEAT GERM Wheat germ may be one of the best foods you can include in your diet if you suffer from menstrual cramps. It provides a concentrated source of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), with a mere cup of crude wheat germ providing a whopping 75% of the recommended daily intake for this important vitamin! Wheat germ is also an excellent source of other B vitamins as well as zinc. What's more, it contains very high amounts of vitamin E and magnesium..
- INFORMATION PROVIDED BY: http://www.healwithfood.org/menstrualcramps/foods.php#ixzz3COgPuVr8.
PMS is a very common cause of nausea before a period. A person often experiences additional symptoms of PMS, including a headache, dizziness, fatigue, diarrhea, and muscle aches. Researchers are still unsure about what causes PMS, and why some people experience it and others do not. PMS and PMDD can be debilitating and make every day life difficult during those hormonal times of your cycle. Personally, I experience my PMDD symptoms during ovulation up until my period starts.
If you find this Mike's 7 Day PMS Cure recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.