Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries. Change up your traditional holiday dinner ham with this pineapple and honey glaze. Sweeten things up with this recipe for glazed baked ham with pineapple and honey. This recipe is simple to make, but you need to be sure to allow enough time for the marination.
The perfect meal for a simple Sunday dinner, to feed a crowd, or for holiday entertaining like Easter and Christmas dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Pineapple Glaze for Ham. Chloe Olivia Morgan & Evelyn Liu.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Change up your traditional holiday dinner ham with this pineapple and honey glaze. Sweeten things up with this recipe for glazed baked ham with pineapple and honey. This recipe is simple to make, but you need to be sure to allow enough time for the marination.
Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries:
- Make ready of Main Ingredients.
- Take of hickory smoked spiral ham bone-in.
- Make ready of candy cherries(I use Maraschino Cherries).
- Take of canned pinapple slices in its own natural juices no sugar added.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare of Dark brown sugar.
- Make ready of regular white sugar.
- Prepare of honey.
This pineapple brown sugar glaze is a crushed pineapple glaze for ham, pork chops or chicken. The perfect sauce to compliment baked ham is pineapple ham glaze. An easy recipe that takes just a few minutes and a few ingredients to make but adds so much flavor. Glazing your ham (especially with our flavorful brown sugar glaze) makes this Easter centerpiece stand out from all of the rest.
Steps to make Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries:
- pre-heat oven to 300°f.
- PREPARING THE GLAZE; Pour cherry & pineapple juice into sauce pan.
- mix in remaining ingredients for glaze (Above).
- cook at medium/low temperature until glaze forms a sticky candy like look.
- while glaze cooks cut slits into ham so glaze can soak into it..
- when glaze is done pour a layer all over the ham, save some glaze! Just use enough to add first layer because we are gonna want a nice thick candy layer by the time it's done! ;-).
- Toothpick cherries all around ham and place pineapple slices around cherries!.
- Now add ham to oven and cook for about 1 hour and 20 minutes-1½hrs..
- Glaze every 20minutes for nice layer build-up.
We also ditched the maraschino cherries often featured in a classic ham recipe for bright and navel oranges, plus more pineapple (these bake under the joint). Try out this Asian-inspired pineapple glazed ham if you want to make a traditional glazed ham with something new, while staying just as comforting. The sauce will thicken a bit once cooked, and a bit more once chilled. There is one more step you can do to make your ham extra glazy. Top each with a pineapple slice, then place a cherry in the middle of each pineapple ring.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!