Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheese Spread or Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese Spread or Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Spread or Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese spread or dip recipe. To cook cheese spread or dip you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Spread or Dip:
- Use 8 Oz. of grated cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion.
Steps to make Cheese Spread or Dip:
- I used this cheese this time, mostly because I wanted to try it (It's pretty good). But others work just as well. I think Swiss is still my favorite..
- If it is block cheese, grate it, and place in a bowl..
- Chop your green onion, smaller is better. Add to cheese in bowl..
- Ready your onion. I like to thin slice it. I'm using a sweet onion here, red works great and adds a little color also..
- Then finely chop it. A small dice works better in this. Add to bowl when you are satisfied..
- Add your garlic powder to the cheese in the bowl..
- Add your mayo to the bowl, stir it all together..
- Serve on crackers, bread, toast, celery, relish plate or what have you..
If you love onions nearly as much as I do, try this homemade onion dip. Zesty Cheese Spread is quick to make, delicious on pretzels, crackers, or raw veggies, and perfect for Super Bowl Sunday!. Zesty Cheese Dip may be assembled up to several days ahead of time. Cover tightly and refrigerate, then bring to room temperature before serving. This dip can be served as a spread over canapes, toasted bread or crackers.
If you find this Cheese Spread or Dip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply