Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chirashizushi (scattered sushi) recipe. To make chirashizushi (scattered sushi) you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi):
- Use 4 cups of vinegared sushi rice → https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250450-vinegared-sushi-rice.
- Prepare 2 of shiitake mushrooms (soak them in water for more than 1 hour.).
- You need 1/2 of carrot (peel and cut into thin sticks).
- Use 1 of abura-age (deep-fried tofu).
- Prepare 2 of eggs for kinshi-tamago (shredded thin omelette for topping).
- Get 1 bunch of spinach (trimmed and blanched in boiling water and cut into 3 cm for topping).
- Use 2 Tbsp of red pickled ginger (for topping).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Take 280 ml of dashi (use the soaking liquid from shiitake mushrooms) *.
- Use 40 ml of soy sauce *.
- Use 40 ml of mirin *.
- Take 30-40 g of sugar, to taste *.
Steps to make Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi):
- Remove stems of shiitake mushrooms and slice thinly. Cut aburaage into short strips..
- Put shiitake mushrooms, carrot, abura-age, and the * ingredients and bring to a simmer over medium heat, then lower the heat, and continue to simmer until the liquid is almost gone. Let them cool..
- Put vinegared sushi rice, simmered vegetables into a (wooden sushi) bowl and mix together..
- Top with kinshi-tamago, pickled ginger, spinach, sesame to finish..
It has several ingredients on top, such as egg. This plant-based Chirashizushi(ちらし寿司, literally "scattered sushi") has seasoned vegetables and mushrooms mixed into sushi rice, before being covered in vibrant snap peas, marinated peppers. If you love sushi and sashimi but find making the rolls too fiddly, this scattered sushi bowl recipe is an easy way to enjoy the flavours and textures of regular sushi. Generally, Chirashi Sushi or simply Chirashi means "scattered" (=chirashi 散らし) sushi in Japan where the ingredients are mixed in and topped on sushi rice. It's often vegetarian and if it is not.
If you find this Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.