Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pit barrel cooker pulled pork. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pit barrel cooker pulled pork using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork:
- Make ready of Pork shoulder aka Boston Butt.
- Make ready of Pappy’s choice seasoning.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 cup of apple juice (or beer)😜.
Instructions to make Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork:
- Rub entire shoulder with olive oil.
- Rub Pappy’s season over shoulder..
- Hang shoulder on bars or lay on grate..
- Cook until reaching 165°.
- Remove and lay on 2 sheets of aluminum foil fat side down..
- Pour apple juice (or beer)🤫 around shoulder and wrap completely. Careful not to puncture and lose liquid..
- Put rack in cooker and place shoulder on rack..
- Continue cooking until reaching 195° to 200° remove and let rest at least 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- You can tell when it’s done, the bone will easily pull out..
- After pulling pork, sprinkle a little more Pappy’s seasoning on top..
- Serve with or without BBQ sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pit barrel cooker pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!