Cola marinated pork steaks. Always wanted to do a Coca-Cola steak recipe. Remove steak from bag; discard excess marinade. Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
Grill steaks and onions over direct medium heat with the lid closed as much as possible. Preparation Instructions: I received this Coca Cola steak marinade recipe from a friend who lives in Boise Idaho. To start the creation process for this Try this out with beef steak, ribs, or pork steak.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cola marinated pork steaks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Always wanted to do a Coca-Cola steak recipe. Remove steak from bag; discard excess marinade. Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
Cola marinated pork steaks is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cola marinated pork steaks is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cola marinated pork steaks using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cola marinated pork steaks:
- Prepare 1-12 oz of can Coca Cola.
- Take 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take of Juice of 1 lime.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of honey.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, crushed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 6 of star anise.
- Make ready 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Take 2.5 lbs of pork butt steaks, about 3/4 in thick.
I marinated beef steaks in this marinade for six hours, and the beef came out flavorful and tender. Hanger steak, for reasons beyond most chefs and meat enthusiasts' comprehension, is not a hugely popular cut. The only thing more comforting than slow-cooker pulled pork sandwiches is knowing you can get all the ingredients. With a sharp knife, lightly score both sides of steak in a crisscross pattern.
Steps to make Cola marinated pork steaks:
- Add all the ingredients except for the pork to a medium pot. Put on high heat and bring to a boil. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature..
- Lay the pork steaks in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the meat. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Shake the marinade off the steaks and lay them in a single layer on a baking sheet with a rack. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Sear the steaks for 2 minutes per side. Do them in batches if you have to, and don't worry if the meat scorches a bit. The lightly burned bits are the best part. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
Place steak in a large ziplock bag. Marinating steaks in dark Pepsi-Cola lends a slight sweetness to the meat and adds an appealing dark color to the steak. Remove the steaks from the marinade and cook using your preferred cooking method. Discard the marinade and do not reuse it. marinated pork-steaks nutrition facts and nutritional information. My local grocery store seems to put pork steaks on sale quite often, so I needed to find some other ways to make them.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cola marinated pork steaks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!