Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate cupcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cupcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cupcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cupcake recipe. To make chocolate cupcake you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cupcake:
- Provide 2 1/2 c. of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 c. of milk.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 2/3 c. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 1/2 c. of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 c. (2 sticks) of butter.
Instructions to make Chocolate cupcake:
- Heat oven to 180*. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners..
- Beat butter, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl with mixer on low speed 1 minute or until well blended. Add eggs; beat 2 minutes or until fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla (batter may look curdled), then flour just until blended..
- Divide batter among muffin-pan cups (about scant 1⁄4 cup each), filling each about 2⁄3 full. Bake until wooden pick inserted in center of each cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes before removing from pan to rack to let cool completely..
- Repeat step 2 with remaining batter. Let cupcakes cool completely before frosting and decorating..
Chocolate cupcakes are always popular at a bake sale or afternoon tea. Indulge in frosted fairy cakes, red velvet, melting middle muffins and more. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! Chocolate is an easy and classic flavor for a cupcake. This has been a literal labor of love!
If you find this Chocolate cupcake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.