Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chirashi Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chirashi Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chirashi sushi recipe. You can cook chirashi sushi using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chirashi Sushi:
- Use 270 ml of White rice.
- Get 1 of 3cm square Kombu for dashi stock.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ◆Regular rice vinegar or mild vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ◆ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ◆Salt (optional).
- Use 1 of Additional ingredients (optional).
Steps to make Chirashi Sushi:
- Put 1.5 rice cooker cups of uncooked rice in a rice cooker with the kombu and water. Leave to soak for at least 30 minutes, then switch the rice cooker on. I usually make 3 rice cooker cups at a time..
- In the meantime, combine the ◆ ingredients, and prepare the other ingredients..
- When the rice is cooked, remove the kombu and add the ◆ ingredients while the rice is still hot. Mix it in using a cut-and-fold motion. Leave to cool..
- Add any ingredients you like. The version in the top photo has shiso leaves, red pickled ginger and sesame seeds. The one in the bottom photo has cucumber, imitation crab sticks, and chirimen jako..
- Transfer to a serving plate to finish. I topped it here with kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette) and shredded nori seaweed..
- With different additions and toppings..
- For the kinshi tamago (shredded omelette), see"Foolproof Tamagoyaki" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154859-tamagoyaki-omelettes.
- This is a collaboration with user "umemodoki" Sushi rolls with aburaage. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153370-sushi-rolls-using-aburaage.
This recipe is great for a party, or even as something a little bit different to take for lunch. Chirashi sushi or chirashi zushi (vinegared rice with pieces of raw fish and other ingredients arranged on top) is a perfect spring time dish. Vinegar is good for your body, and the colorful ingredients on top make this a feast for the eyes. Chirashi (Sushi Rice And Fish Bowl) Recipe. It not only paints a colorful picture but also delivers an explosion of textures and flavors.
If you find this Chirashi Sushi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.