Mumbai Street Tawa Pulao. Deepa Khurana channel Ghar ka khana makes Vegetarian, NON-vegetarian , Chinese ,Sweets, and all Indian recipes that are easy to cook and good to eat. Tawa Pulao or Tava Pulav, a popular street style rice dish, synonymous to Pav Bhaji. This Mumbai Style Veg Pulao is quick & easy to make, and the taste of.
Tawa pulao recipe veg Tawa pulao Tawa pulao recipe in Hindi street tawa pulao recipe tawa fried rice हेलो फ्रेंड्स, आज मैं आपके साथ मुंबई की बहुत ही फेमस. Tawa pulao is a popular Mumbai street food of rice and vegetables sauteed together with pav bhaji masala and other spices-herbs. The street side vendors use a huge Tawa and they make pav bhaji, masala pav, tawa paneer masala and tawa pulao on this huge tawa.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mumbai street tawa pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mumbai Street Tawa Pulao is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mumbai Street Tawa Pulao is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Deepa Khurana channel Ghar ka khana makes Vegetarian, NON-vegetarian , Chinese ,Sweets, and all Indian recipes that are easy to cook and good to eat. Tawa Pulao or Tava Pulav, a popular street style rice dish, synonymous to Pav Bhaji. This Mumbai Style Veg Pulao is quick & easy to make, and the taste of.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mumbai street tawa pulao using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mumbai Street Tawa Pulao:
- Make ready 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled corn.
- Take 1/2 cup of Vegetables(carrot cubes,peas half boiled).
- Get 1/2 cup of Red and green bell pepper finely chopped.
- Get 1 of Potato large (fried).
- Take 1 of Onion Finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato Finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Pav Bhaji Masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of Green chilli and ginger paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 3 tsp of Coriander leaves Finely chopped.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil as required.
- Make ready 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For decoration_chopped tomato,cucumber,carrot,radish,beetroot.
Tawa pulao is a popular Mumbai street food. It is called tawa pulao as it is prepared on same tawa in which they make pav bhaji. Pav bhaji masala is used to prepare this pulao. It can be prepared with left over rice also.
Steps to make Mumbai Street Tawa Pulao:
- Wash rice and drain the water and transfer the pressure cooker add water,salt and take a 2-3 whislte..
- Take a pan heat oil add ginger chilli paste stir few minutes add onion cook till soft add tomato cook till mashed than add turmeric,red chilli powder,Pav Bhaji Masala,salt, than mix well..
- Than add Potato andboiled corn mix well and mixed all vegetables tables(carrot,peas,red and green bell pepper) mix well and cook for few minutes.
- Add Cooked Rice Mix Well,Serve Hot Tawa Pulao Any Type Of Gravy..
It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. It is perfect for lunch box also. Tawa pulao recipe with video – Tawa pulao is one of the popular street foods of India. There are so many ways of making a pulao recipe. Tawa pulao is a very common street food from mumbai which is made on a large tawa, a griddle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mumbai street tawa pulao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!