Coconut Milk Fish Curry. Malabar Fish Curry with Kokum and Coconut MilkCook'n. Thai Fish Curry with Coconut MilkWild Green Sand Sardines Blog. Add the curry powder and sugar, and keep stirring.
Grab a large pot and melt some coconut oil. Once the oil is melted add onion and cook until slightly softened. Next is aromatic ginger and garlic.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, coconut milk fish curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Milk Fish Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Coconut Milk Fish Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Malabar Fish Curry with Kokum and Coconut MilkCook'n. Thai Fish Curry with Coconut MilkWild Green Sand Sardines Blog. Add the curry powder and sugar, and keep stirring.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut milk fish curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Prepare 6-7 pieces of Rohu fish ( you can use prawn in the place of Rohu.
- Get 1 cup of fresh coconut milk.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Make ready To tsste of Garam masala.
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped ginger and garlic.
- Make ready as needed of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli slices.
- Get as needed of Chopped coriander.
- Get 1tsp of Coriander & Cumin Powder.
- Take As needed of Refined oil.
- Get As needed of Water.
Stir in curry paste and chili flakes. Coconut milk and curry powder combine in a sauce for chunks of white fish and diced tomato in a quick and easy stew for two. Coconut Milk Fish Curry light curry, full of flavor and incredible aromas amazing weeknight dinner, perfect for all curry lovers You can store this tasty Coconut Fish Curry in two ways. Place any leftover in an airtight.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Fry the fishes first after marinating with turmeric & salt.
- Again hit a pan. Fry onion & chopped ginger-garlic till golden brown..
- After that add tomatoes & coriander, cumin powder. Add 2tbsp water. Cook till the tomatoes became soft. Add curry leaves..
- Add coconut milk, salt & turmeric. Bring it a boil & add fish fry..
- Add garam masala & reduce the gravy. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..
A traditional Kerala style fish curry. Fish cooked with spices in coconut milk and flavored with Kudampuli (kokum). Well, it's pretty much a basic fish curry recipe, but the flavours of cocoum and coconut milk takes it to another level. Unlike the "Meen Vevichathu" recipe, this one. curry paste. coconut milk and stock/broth. easy cook vegetables. white fish of your choice. coriander/cilantro, lemon or lime wedges and slivered almonds to garnish. How to make a fish curry with coconut milk.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coconut milk fish curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply