Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chirashi Sushi (Scattered Sushi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chirashi Sushi (Scattered Sushi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chirashi Sushi (Scattered Sushi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chirashi sushi (scattered sushi) recipe. To make chirashi sushi (scattered sushi) you only need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chirashi Sushi (Scattered Sushi):
- You need 8 of to 10 Shrimp.
- Provide 6 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 ml of A. The soaking liquid from rehydrating the shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of A. Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of A. Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 piece of Usuage.
- You need 200 ml of B. Dashi stock.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of B. Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of B. Soy sauce.
- You need 10 of cml Lotus root.
- Use 80 ml of C. Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of C. Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of C. Sugar.
- Use 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Snow peas.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 3 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- You need 450 ml of Uncooked rice.
- Take 100 ml of D. Vinegar.
- Get 3 1/2 tbsp of D. Sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of D. Salt.
Steps to make Chirashi Sushi (Scattered Sushi):
- De-vein the shrimp, skewer and boil for 5 to 6 minutes. When you press the shell with your fingers and there's a gap between the shell and the shrimp meat, that means the shrimp is cooked, so drain and refresh quickly under running water..
- When the shrimp have cooled a bit, take off the shells and cut into half. Sprinkle lightly with salt and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse quickly in vinegar, and pat dry..
- Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms, and cut off the stems. Bring the A. ingredients to a boil, put in the shiitake mushrooms, and simmer until there's no moisture left in the pot, turning occasionally. When the mushrooms have cooled, julienne..
- Pour boiling water over the usuage to get rid of the oil on the surface, and slice to 2 cm. Bring the B. ingredients to a boil, add the shredded usu-age, and until simmer there's nomoisture left in the pan..
- Peel the lotus root and slice thinly. Blanch in boiling water. Bring the C. ingredients to a boil, cool, and put in the lotus root slices to marinate..
- Julienne the carrot to 2 cm long, and blanch quickly. Blanch the snow peas too and julienne..
- Make very thin omelette crepes with the eggs, and julienne to make kinshi tamago..
- Rinse the rice and cook as usual, using a bit less water than normal..
- Make the rice vinegar. Bring the D. ingredients to a boil, and leave to cool..
- When the rice is cooked, transfer it to a han-dai (wooden tub for mixing sushi rice), pour on the sushi vinegar and fold into the rice. Add the cooked shiitake mushrooms, usu-age and carrots plus white sesame seeds, and fold while fanning down the rice with a fan..
- Put on the lotus root, scatter on the snow peas and kinshi tamago, and top with the shrimp..
Chirashi (sometimes called chirashi sushi or chirashizushi) means 'scattered' – and is a dish that many times consists of sashimi served on top of a bowl of flavored sushi rice. Actually, the toppings used in chirashi differ from region to region in Japan – and, while raw fish is sometimes used, can. "Chirashizushi" is known as scattered sushi and is served on plates or bowls with colorful toppings. It's often cooked for celebrating special occasions, such as festivals and birthdays. You can use your favorite sushi toppings. By Matt Lee and Ted Lee.
If you find this Chirashi Sushi (Scattered Sushi) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.