Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot pulled pork 🥘. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot pulled pork 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Prepare 2 of small pork butts (pernil).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 15 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Make ready 1 bottle of beer.
- Make ready 1 bottle of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce.
Steps to make Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork……
- Place pork into a crockpot…….
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo…….
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot…….
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot…….
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! 😂) all over your pork……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter……
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! 😃.
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork……
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot…….
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour……
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns….
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot pulled pork 🥘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!