Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. In order to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving dressing (southern style) recipe. You can cook thanksgiving dressing (southern style) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style):
- Provide 7 cup of Cornbread.
- Get 2 cup of Bread crumbs (crumbled toast works best).
- Take 2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Take 10 3/4 oz of can of Campbells Cream of Celery or Chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter (melted).
- Take 4 1/2 cup of Chicken broth (or turkey).
- You need 3 of Eggs (beaten).
- Take 3 of Eggs (hardboiled and chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sage.
- Use 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of Chopped Celery (optional).
Steps to make Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style):
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Crumble cornbread and Bread crumbs into deep 10×13 pan.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix together by hand.
- Bake for apx 1 hour until desired texture, I prefer mine more dry than moist (not very dry tho!).
- You can also add 1 cup chopped celery (I prefer it without celery).
- I personally like to double the sage and thyme myself. It depends on how much you like them. my family has decided they like it best with double the sage and thyme now..
Savory, with a hint of sweet, and completely full of flavor, it's a Southern recipe tradition, and one the whole table is hoping will turn out beautifully for the holiday feast. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk eggs and buttermilk. Yes, I know-I have many cornbread dressing recipes. However there was one in particular that most of my subscribers went crazy over, and it was this one!
If you find this Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.