Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg. nargisi kofta in tomato gravy recipe. You can cook veg. nargisi kofta in tomato gravy using 36 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy:
- Prepare of Kofta -.
- Use of soya granules, soaked in lukewarm water for 15 minutes & drained.
- You need of kabuli chana (white chickpeas), soaked overnight & boiled.
- Use of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take of fried onion.
- Take of green chilies, finely chopped.
- Take of oats powder.
- Use of roasted chickpea flour.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Provide of coriander-cumin powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- Get of ghee.
- Provide of gms. paneer, mashed.
- Provide of thick yoghurt.
- Get of turmeric powder & salt.
- Use of extra roasted chickpea flour / plain flour / cornflour.
- Take of oil to deep fry.
- Prepare of Gravy -.
- Use of oil.
- Take of onion, roughly chopped.
- Use of " ginger.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Use of coriander-cumin powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- Take of beaten yogurt.
- Use of kasuri methi, crushed.
- Take of ghee.
- Provide of kewra water.
- You need of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy:
- Kofta – In a bowl, mix all the above mentioned ingredients starting from soya granules to ghee. Blend in the food processor till well combined and divide it into 3-4 portions..
- Similarly mix together paneer, salt and yoghurt. Divide into 4 large portions and 4 small portions. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the smaller portions and shape into 4 balls. This will be the yolk..
- Shape each paneer portions into a flat round shape. Place one yellow paneer ball in the centre and bring the edges to cover it. Give an oval shape like an egg. Similarly make the remaining koftas and keep aside..
- For the outer covering, take one portion of the soya-chickpea mix and give a flat round shape. Place the egg shaped paneer ball in the centre and bring all the edges together to cover it completely..
- Dust with the chickpea flour. Deep fry them to a golden colour. Drain on a kitchen towel..
- For the gravy – Heat 3 tbsp. oil. Add all the dry spices & saute for a few seconds..
- Add the ground paste and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the yoghurt and kasuri methi. Continue to simmer till the oil separates. Switch off the flame & add ghee and kewra water..
- Transfer the gravy to a serving dish. Cut the koftas lengthwise into half and place them over the gravy. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve as a side dish with plain steamed rice, pulao, plain biryani, jeera rice or any Indian flat bread..
Keep this vegetarian gravy in the freezer to pair with meat or veggie sausages for a fuss-free supper, from BBC Good Food. Stir in the flour until sandy, then add the Marmite, if using, tomato purée and vinegar. Paneer Nargisi kofta Gravy Recipe, Secret Dhaba Recipe, Veg Nargisi Kofta Recipe, Dhaba Gravy Recipe, Ingredients that I Use. Hey Friends, presenting you Paneer Nargisi Kofta Gravy Recipe in Hindi. This recipe includes amazing koftas made with paneer.
If you find this Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.